Basic information on data protection
FELIX BARCOS ALONSO
Management of the personal data necessary to be able to provide the requested services or products. FELIX BARCOS ALONSO will process the data to carry out administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as to send you commercial communications about our products and services. Sending communications related to the commercial relationship with our client and with the provision of the services provided, the shipment of products through third parties. Related purposes as a user of the services we provide on our website https://www.panbarcos.es/
Data transfers are planned to: Public Administration with competence in the matter; organizations related to the person in charge that facilitate and enable the provision of services: consulting, insurance companies, web master, and event sponsors. The third parties in charge of processing that provide their services to FELIX BARCOS ALONSO, with whom the corresponding agreement has been signed that guarantees compliance with the GDPR and the appropriate security measures, are recipients of the information.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
of the interested party and of our website https://www.panbarcos.es/
You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website: https://www.panbarcos.es/
In the event that our data protection policy had to vary as a result of legislative changes or criteria issued by the Data Protection Agency, you would be duly informed of any variation that may be necessary to introduce to comply with the law.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: FELIX BARCOS ALONSO CIF:15792823B.
mailing address: Carretera de Tafalla, SN, , 31350, Peralta, Navarra
Phone: 948 750 453
Data Protection Officer (DPO): PRODANA CONSULTANTS SL
Contact DPD La Muga Business Park 11, 5th floor office 4-A 31160 Orcoyen Navarra Spain email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
FELIX BARCOS ALONSO treats the information provided by interested persons in order to manage the personal data necessary to be able to provide the requested services or products. FELIX BARCOS ALONSO will process the data to carry out administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as to send you commercial communications about our products and services.
GDPR: 6.1.a) The interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes: transfer of data to companies necessary for the provision of the requested service, transfer of data to third-party applications for external services, sending of commercial promotions.
GDPR: 6.1.b) Treatment necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application at the latter's request of pre-contractual measures.
GDPR: 6.1.c) Processing necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller.
GDPR: 6.1.f) Treatment necessary to satisfy legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party, provided that said interests do not prevail over the interests or fundamental rights of the interested party.
How long will we keep your data?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data, including compliance with legal obligations, for the purposes for which we require Your express consent will be kept as long as the affected party does not exercise their right to suppress or limit the purpose, for example sending commercial communications.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Execution of a purchase/sale or supply contract for our products and/or services.
- Consent of the interested party: The sending of commercial communications of our products and services.
- Compliance with legal obligations: Treatment necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller
- Legitimate interest of the person responsible: Purposes related to the provision, assistance and communication about the services or products contracted/supplied: purchase, customer service, return, assignment to third parties for transport and delivery, management of offers to clients, communications with the client in relation to the service , claims and complaints, transfer of data to third parties for the provision of services and the coordination of business activities.
Administrative, accounting and fiscal management; Communications with the client; the transfer of data to third-party companies related to the Data Controller for the purpose of processing related to this legitimate interest.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administration with competence in the corresponding matter, with the purpose of complying with legal obligations.
- Treasury, social security and other public bodies.
- People and organizations related to the person responsible for the treatment, in order to provide external services to the company such as: advice, IT, consultants, auditors, insurance, occupational risk prevention, lawyers and other external service providers...
- Financial entities with the purpose of economic transactions.
- The recipients of the information are the third parties in charge of treatment that provide their services to FELIX BARCOS ALONSO with whom the corresponding agreement has been signed that guarantees compliance with the GDPR and the appropriate security measures.
Data transfers to third countries?
Data transfers to third countries are not planned.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not FELIX BARCOS ALONSO is processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, FELIX BARCOS ALONSO will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at the address: Carretera de Tafalla, SN, , 31350, Peralta, Navarra
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from their website: www.agpd.es.
What rights do you have?
To know if we are treating your data or not.
To access your personal data.
To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
To carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to the new person in charge that you designate for us. It is only valid in certain cases.
To file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you believe that we have not attended you correctly.
To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
If you modify any data, we appreciate you letting us know so we can keep it updated.
Do you want a form for the exercise of Rights?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, ask us by email or if you prefer, you can use those prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI.
If someone represents you, you must attach a copy of your ID, or sign it with your electronic signature.
The forms can be presented in person, sent by letter or by mail at the address of the person in charge at the beginning of this text.
How long will it take to answer the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the law, but a maximum of one month from your request, and two months if the issue is very complex and we notify you that we need more time.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data processed by FELIX BARCOS ALONSO come from the interested party. The type of personal data processed is the following:
- Identification data: DNI, NIE, name and surname, telephone, image, voice, address, signature, email address
- Other types of data: personal, academic-professional characteristics, commercial information, transactions of goods and services, bank details
- Commercial information
- Special categories of personal data are not processed (they are those data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identifying a natural person data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).